Did you know it was National Hairstyle Appreciation Day? What a fun holiday, right?! We wanted to celebrate by showing you one of our favorite quick and easy hairstyles you can perfect in under 5 minutes. Can you say more sleep? Yes, please!
How to: Put a Bow on It
- Take a ½ – 1 inch vertical part of hair by each temple. Smooth your flyaway’s and add a little hold by applying Clary Control to each strand.
- Pin the strands together in the middle and tie them in a bow, just like you would a ribbon.
- Add a few curls to the rest of your hair.
Easy, right?! You can add a little something extra in three simple steps! Oh, we’re not done. Enjoy a little Link Love as we share a few DIY hairstyles we appreciate oh so much.
- Look pulled together and laid back simultaneously with a braided crown.
- Want your hair off your neck? Try a messy top knot.
- Feel the love with this heart bun.
- Quick curls aren’t too good to be true!
- Have you tried the fold over bang twist? So cute!
Did you try something fun in honor of Hairstyle Appreciation Day? We’d love to see it! Comment below so we can check it out!
By: Kat Ingram and Destanee Sandsness